Aquiris Game Studio
Based in Porto Alegre, Brazil
Press / Business contact:
Av. Ipiranga, 6691
+55 51 3026 3556
Aquiris Game Studio is a company based in Porto Alegre, Brazil. With 10 years of history and a team of 70 people, we have been creating games for a broad range of platforms, from browser to PC and mobile. Our big focus since the very beginning has been on delivering the best artistic, technical and gameplay quality to our players, in partnership with our publishing partners. Now with Horizon Chase, the studio is taking a step further into the wild world of self-publishing, with a game that really translates our passion for the classics.
Aquiris was founded in 2007 by Amilton Diesel, Mauricio Longoni and Israel Mendes. They teamed up to develop virtual reality and advergames in a 30 square meter office. 20 games later, they got experience to grow the company to 60 people, including three new partners: Raphael Baldi, Kely Costa and Sandro Manfredini. Today Aquiris develops Cartoon Network great games like CN Superstar Soccer, The Great Prank War and also high quality original titles such as Ballistic, a free-to-play shooter with over 6M players, that is now coming to Steam as a paid FPS for the competitive PC players. Now Horizon Chase joins the portfolio as a premium title.
Ballistic Overkill Gameplay Teaser YouTube
Horizon Chase Launch Trailer YouTube
Demo Reel 2016 Vimeo
There are far more images available for Aquiris Game Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Game of 2016 (Horizon Chase)" - Brazilian Indie Game Festival (BIG), 2016
- "Nominee for Technical Achievement Award for Ballistic" - Unity Awards 2013, Vancouver, 2012
- "Technical Achievement Award" - SBGames, São Paulo, 2013
- "Best Advergame" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "Best Gameplay Mechanic" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "Most Original Game" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "Game Of The Year" - Brazil Game Show, São Paulo, 2012
- "With its mobile hit Horizon Chase, Aquiris Game Studio has set the standard for Brazilian developers."
- Matthew Handrahan, European Deputy Editor, GamesIndustry.biz
- "I hold AQUIRIS team in the highest regard: as Unity experts, game developers and entrepreneurs. They are one of the top studios in the world"
- David Helgason, Founder and CEO, Unity Technologies
- "TRANSCENDING UNITY'S FRONTIERS: FROM GAME DEVELOPMENT TOOL TO CROSS-MEDIA PLATFORM"
- Amilton Diesel, Founder and Tech Art Director at Aquiris Game Studio, Unite Conference
- "From Brazil to the World: Aquiris’ Journey from Porto Alegre to Regular Show: The Great Prank War."
- Mauricio Longoni, CEO at Aquiris Game Studio, Gamasutra Blog
- "Editors’ Choice App Store US and 154 other countries"
- Metacritic score: 88 (#29 Best iOS Game of 2015), Metacritic
Company Link #1
This link is a link that might be useful. You can check it out at somemusicsite.com.